Monday, January 10, 2011

Near Death Experience: 01-10-2011

well today eye had my first near death experience....eye was helping carry up a washer from a basement and as we got to tha top of tha stairs it started cuming down eye caught it momentarily but ware theres snow theres bound to b slippery conditions......eye literally flew down tha stairs feet first with tha washer cuming down on me, it landed with a thump rite on top of me.....my leg took tha brunt of tha impact and eyem surprised it didnt break..... my hand is messed up and eye start college tomorrow what a day........my life never flashed b4 my eyes mostly because eye think it jus wasnt my tyme all eye could picture was me laying under this machine like a pretzel, not to up play this at all but it was bad it could of ripped off my hed......if eye wood hav died it wood of ben a stupid death by a washing machine in a basement on tha day b4 tha most important date of my life....eye wood hav ben remembered as tha drunk who turned his life arond after prison and sober on tha streets for 7 months, tho eyeve ben sober for 20 months but it dont count unless u do it by proof to all around u and eye hav changed my life for tha better and eye will never recede......eye choose to go forward with life, love and learning........eye know all u enlightened people who care for others as u do urselfs had a big reason eye am not maimed at this very second but thats obvious..........stay thirsty for knowledge my friends.
Flakes Lucky Ass Dude From Hell.......eye thank tha universe for my awareness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to say what eva tha fuck u want, its all open for criticism and discussion